CureZone   Log On   Join
Hypoglycemia and Liver/Gallbladder Flush

Views: 1,916
Published: 16 years ago

Hypoglycemia and Liver/Gallbladder Flush

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning on doing a Liver cleanse soon but i'm worried about not eating after 2 and the NO fat rule. I feel horrible when i don't eat meat. Most of the examples of what to eat recommends that you eat whole grains,fruit etc. Would lean meat work? Any examples of things to eat?

I really need to do this cleanse. I don't digest cooked fat well and i'm having pain mid back and on my right side near my breast and some discomfort under my right rib cage. I also have several other issues like food intolerances as well as problems tolerating supplements. Heartburn,reactive hypoglycemia,anxiety,hormonal and adrenal problems,constipation,candida overgrowth and fibroids.

Also can you guys recommend a gentle Liver Cleansing product. I don't tolerate them well at all that's why i'd like to do the flush. But i'd like to take something inbetween the flush's. The products from sensible health i didn't tolerate to much.

Any ideas on what i can eat to help keep my blood Sugar up would be appreciated. I'm taking Malic Acid now to help with the stones.

Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)