CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Modified Citrus Pectin for chelation

Views: 5,553
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,862,701

Re: Modified Citrus Pectin for chelation

QUOTE: I would deal with the mercury & lead first. There are two versions of EDTA, calcium & sodium. caEDTA has a high affinity for lead, but really both versions of EDTA are more attracted to lead than mercury. I would avoid them and use the DMSA which removes the two main toxcins of mercury and lead. Cutler is certainly a reveloutionary form of chelating therapy beyond doubt, but you do have other options as well. I would consider IV's the last resort if your unable to tolerate DMSA. DMPS oral could be a further option to explore but DMPS would have to be administered through a medical doctor. I would go with the DMSA first and see how you go. What dosage is the DMSA?.

REPLY: Thanks for the info. EDTA-IV seems harsh, but quick....but, I guess it's better to do it safer and slower. What would I use to remove the other metals? What options/protocols would u recommend?

Also, do I try to decrease the yeast/fungus first...or do the metals first?...or both?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.250 sec, (1)