CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: so angry!

misscallie Views: 1,413
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,863,226

Re: so angry!

Unfortunatly, if the symptoms returned I would say there is an underlying factor. The exact same thing happened to me years ago. I went on the anticandida diet and felt fantastic. Then I added carbs back and I got sick again and can't recover. I keep trying because I remember how well you can feel.

I'll list some things I'm checking into and/or I've noticed have helped others:

a. heavy metals - if you've had vaccines you may have been exposed to mercury that way; I've seen more than 1 person swear their digestive problems started after hep b vaccines (contain thimerosol)

b. viruses - I tested positive for enterovirus in my gut; I would imagine that would interfere with gut function resulting in overgrowths. I just found this out and don't know yet how much of a role it is playing

c. atlas profilax - an internet friend had 50-75% in his digestion from this treatment. It's an adjustment to your C1 vertebrae and you only get 1 treatment. It has made a profound difference for a few; no difference for others but since it is only 1 treatment it may be worth checking out.

d. chiari malformation - also affects digestion; sufferers present with digestive problems, fatigue, pain

e. bowel cleansing - some have had remarkable turnarounds when getting out "mucoid plaque". I'm not sure it's mucoid plaque but rather a cleansing out of the lymph system.

f. root canals - do you have any ?

g. thyroid - have you had that checked out ?

I'm afraid you'll have to start investigating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)