CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

helmax Views: 1,888
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,863,961

Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

Quote by Curability: "It seems if you are going to eat buckwheat that oatmeal wouldn't be that much worse."

Oatmeal is a part of a whole grain, and all grains feed Candida. Brown rice is also a grain, which is why I've cautioned against eating it at anytme during the treatment period as all you're doing is prolonging the time of your treatment by feeding the Candida.

On the other hand, buckwheat, even though it has the word "wheat" in its name, is NOT a grain and therefore cannot feed the Candida.

Djorge:
I am truly sorry that you've had to suffer for so long, it's a horrible life to have to go through, I agree.

I've written my story on the forum before about curing my Candida infestation.
Yes it's true that I am still on a "healthy diet" but that is my choice because during the infestation I learned a lot about my body and health in connection with
"unhealthy" food choices.

In other words it's my choice to be healthy as opposed to the opposite, and I choose this for my family as well as myself and my own happiness. Because these are the only two things I need in order to be perfectly happy, my family and my health. These things make my quality of
life and happiness a thousand times better than any bowl of ice cream ever could.

And I'm not talking about just a Candida infestation, I'm speaking of diabetes, cancer, allergies, high cholesterol leading to heart disease and strokes, also I prefer not to experience the constant digestive problems caused by unhealthy foods. These are health problems which plague Americans on a daily basis, and I prefer to live without these for as long as I can.

Since I completed my treatment and cured the infestation, I still do not eat red meat as I don't believe it is a healthy food. I eat eggs, chicken and fish for my protein, and I eat the chicken and fish occasionally breaded if I wish to, this is something I would not do on the diet. I now eat several types of fruit which I did not eat at all on the diet, and I eat no Sugar products at all.
The bottom line is, Sugar in general is bad for us, and that means anything that changes into Sugar in our system. So is caffeine as it drains the immune system.

Before I started the diet, I suffered from a long-standing allergy which affected my eyes in a terrible fashion. When I tried to reintroduce wheat products into my diet, the allergy begin to return very quickly. All of the years I suffered from that allergy without knowing why (doctors said I was allergic to dust and weeds, of course), and all I had to do was to stop eating wheat products. That makes me wonder how many people are suffering every day from some sort of wheat allergy. So this is yet another reason to eat a healthy diet.

With the exclusion of sugar, approximately 70% of America's calories come from a combination of just four foods: wheat, soy, dairy, and corn. Can we not see that if these four foods in any way were health promoting foods, then Americans specifically would be experiencing the most perfect health among all the world's nations? Yet the contrary is true. The average American adult is taking 12 prescribed medications; what does that tell us about the food we eat?

Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (2)