CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

Views: 1,907
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,864,962

Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

QUOTE: 'Oatmeal is a part of a whole grain, and all grains feed Candida. Brown rice is also a grain, which is why I've cautioned against eating it at anytme during the treatment period as all you're doing is prolonging the time of your treatment by feeding the Candida.

On the other hand, buckwheat, even though it has the word "wheat" in its name, is NOT a grain and therefore cannot feed the Candida."

I'm confused... is it limited to just GRAINS that feed candida, or anything that contains carbs? Buckwheat has am much carbs as rice, wheat, oats, and any other grain. Quinoa is a seed, but also contains a significant amount of carbs.

What is the consensus? Is it just GRAINS we need to avoid, or also any food that is higher in carbs?

If buckwheat is considered a seed, wouldn't that make quinoa, sunflower, sesame seeds, as well as nuts (which are lower in carbs than seeds) ok, too?

Thanks for the clarification... this is all soo confusing!

PS--It's cool that your whole family is on-board with your diet! Your kids eat this way too? They're lucky to grow up learning to eat so healthy....hopefully, they will avoid the stuff that happened to us bc of what our parents fed us!

PPS---U said u sometimes bread your chicken/fish...do u use coconut flour or actual bread crumbs? What brand of coconut flour do u use? I tried making coconut "muffins" and pancakes, but they failed miserably (too dense, too heavy, had a weird after-taste, crumbly). I use Coconut Secret flour. IDK what I did wrong... :-(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)