CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
helmax Views: 1,753
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,131

Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

Quote: "I'm confused... is it limited to just GRAINS that feed candida, or anything that contains carbs? Buckwheat has as much carbs as rice, wheat, oats, and any other grain."

Any low-carb food should be eaten sparingly in my opinion, but a low to mild carb food isnít necessarily the same as a grain food. Many grain foods may be a low carb food as well, but being both grain and carb only means they're double trouble, again, in my opinion, meaning this is the way I looked at food during my treatment - and it apparently helped.

**As a side note, I didn't eat anything like buckwheat until at least three months into the diet.

Quote: "U said u sometimes bread your chicken/fish...do u use coconut flour or actual bread crumbs? What brand of coconut flour do u use?"

We don't bread any of our food when we eat at home unless we use coconut flour, the breaded food is eaten only when we eat out. We use Bob's Red Mill coconut flour.

Quote: "This is exactly why I get so frustrated....NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO CURE THIS! Every 'expert' has their own theory, which is either slightly or drastically different from someone else's. Humans have found cures for so many devastating illnesses....why is this one so difficult?"

Of course, I don't consider myself an expert, all I know is what worked for me and cured the infestation.

At any rate, the diet isn't going to cure you at all, with me I know it only helped to shorten the length of the treatment by not feeding the Candida on a constant basis. As I've said before, you'll never cure the infestation with the diet and antifungals, it's going to take large numbers of benefical bacteria to eventually get rid of the infestation. That means working your way up the large numbers with a good probiotic, kefir, and possibly organic unsweetened Greek yogurt, plus prebiotics.

As far as what I take now and how I restored my health is concerned; I take only a tablespoon or so of coconut oil now (because I hate it so much), so I added the Caprylic acid capsules instead of having to take so much of the oil. I also still take Echinacea for the immune system and Digestive Grape Bitters to be certain that I keep the liver flushed and healthy because, even though I 'feel' like I have no more of the infestation at all, it's my assumption that the Candida are still being thinned out slowly by the lack of their food and the high beneficial bacteria sources I'm still receiving, namely the probiotics, kefir and Greek yogurt daily.

Quote: "What are u doing/taking to restore your health?"

My health I believe is already restored, because I feel better and have more stamina than before I contracted the infestation. My health was restored by getting rid of the Candida and building my immune system with beneficial bacteria, and of course staying on a healthy diet.

Helmax

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (2)