CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

Views: 1,627
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,180

Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

QUOTE: " I also still take Echinacea for the immune system and Digestive Grape Bitters to be certain that I keep the liver flushed and healthy because, even though I 'feel' like I have no more of the infestation at all, it's my assumption that the Candida are still being thinned out slowly by the lack of their food and the high beneficial bacteria sources I'm still receiving, namely the probiotics, kefir and Greek yogurt daily."

I was looking into taking digestive bitters. Can u expand on this more? I've been taking digestive enzymes since I was 13 (I'm now 25), but it was recently brought to my attention that they are probably doing me more harm than good (ie, breaking down fiber into sugar, which feeds the candida, as well as possibly contributing to my GI issues since the fiber is not kept in its "fiber-form," thus making BMs abnormal. Not only that, but I;m afraid I have made my body become dependent on external enzymes instead of being able to produce them itself).

How do I take them? (example: with each meal/snack?, empty stomach? before/after eating?)
How much do i take?
What differences have u noticed since taking them?
What is a good brand to use?
Is this a good brand (it is alcohol-free, which is hard to find): http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Answer-Bitters-with-Ginger-Alcohol-Free-2-fl-oz...

Thanks, as always, for your help, Helmax! And, for the record, I DO consider u an expert, for u are one of the few out there who has cured himself! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)