CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

curability Views: 1,813
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,131

Re: Feeling bad during these days !!

I have pretty bad candida but I feel better today than I did a couple yrs ago. I have done extremely low carb diet for 4 months a yr or so ago and then I tried mccombs diet.

I've had candida disease for most of my life and it wasn't til a few yrs ago that I began to realize it. I am a senior citizen so my approach to cure will be different than a younger person at least from my perspective. In other words if I were 25 maybe I would do whatever possible to kill off candida.

I experience fatigue, skin problems and digestive and liver problems to lead a host of other troubles. Most all these maladies have improved somewhat thru better diet, particularly less fatigue. I guess when you stop eating a bag of gum drops 2 or 3 times a week your health is bound to improve.

Right now I mainly watch my Sugar intake. I usually do not eat dairy except for butter. I stay away from desert items for the most part but will eat certain health bars for example that may have Sugar in it.
I eat extra large bowl of popcorn every night but I pop it in 2 or 3 tbsp coconut oil. Add Sea Salt and it is the most delicious snack that I have ever eaten. Coc oil also goes in oatmeal in the morning. A large clove or 2 of organic garlic every day. Obviously I am hoping that coc oil overrides some of the negative aspect of the grains.

Hendel sole has helped as I think that I already discussed with you. I started oil pull thanks to helmax urging. I did infrared sauna last winter and will again starting soon to sweat out some toxins, particularly heavy metal. Eat homemade sauerkraut before meals. Take probiotic pills and an assortment of vitamins, minerals and herbs.

So I am eating many things outside the typical candida diet but exclude many things that I used to eat with reckless abandon. I am mainly trying to live with candida while minimizing its attack if that's possible. Should also mention that I have managed to stay away from alcohol but may start having a drink here and there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)