CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Treatment plan... need input

thelaughingdogs Views: 4,504
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,612

Re: New Treatment plan... need input

I have adrenal fatigue and I am hyper thyroid. I had some digestive issues for a while too and also have yeast issues. I tried healing all that one at a time but it did not help. Nothing helped until I started healing my adrenals then my digestive issues went away and most of my yeast issues. I did try MSM too and I think it was hard on my adrenals. I have heard others same the same. NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein) is another form of sulfer and is used to help pull heavy metal toxins out of your body. In my experience it doesn't seem to be hard on my body.

I tried to heal my thyroid but found you can't do it with not so good adrenals. It took me a while to find what work for me. I mainily looked at what recovering Adrenal Fatigue people were doing.

I found I had to step up my supplements esepcially the B complex. AFers pee those out quickly and those are your main stress vitamins. I have developed a routine several months ago. Keep in mind I have stage 2 AF whcih was very high cortisol. I had about 20 symptoms. Keep in mind everyone has different needs so some of this might not agree with your system.

3x a day
B complex
Vit c (camu camu)

1X a day
Sea Salt
Pantethine
pantothenic acid
Alfalfa (heals the hypothymus)
Vit E
To lower cortisol
Tri chromium 1x a day

This part may not apply to you
Relora 3x a day
St Johns Wort 3x a day
Cod Liver Oil 2x a day

Every three days
Kelp for thyroid

Specifically helped my liver and digestion but may vary for each person
7 Keto Dhea 1x morning

I have also switched from concentration on Mercury detox to copper detox. You might look into seeing if you are high copper. For that I did some Chlorella and Cilantro about a month ago but didn't stick with it long. What I did stick with is taking Zinc and NAC and cutting out copper foods. Please look at Loredo 7's recent post about the copper detox: //www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1864089&s=1#i1

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)