CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nearly four weeks on candida diet: no change - advice?

Views: 6,730
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,865,766

Re: Nearly four weeks on candida diet: no change - advice?

Yep! I would consider the Cutler option. Metals are usually the culprit in most cases, then Antibiotic usage being number 2 on the list. Considering metal exposure comes from a variety different sources water, vaccines, Amalgams etc... I would consider doing the Cutler protocol. Your never going to solve your leaky gut's, multiply chemical sensitivity, allergy and the rest until you chelate those offending metals out of your body. Some go down the IV route using DMPS & EDTA because they may not be able to tolerate DMSA, but I would buy the required supplements needed and try Cutler's cheating therapy at a low starting dose. 3mg, 6mg or the lowest dose of 1mg DMSA. For people like us with gut problems we need to know that all of these problems will not be successfully treated until proper chelating therapy is carried out. C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

12.313 sec, (1)