CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cipro

dvjorge Views: 2,135
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,866,114

Re: Cipro

Cipro and Levaquin are fluroquinolones. If you need to take Cipro, watch very close for side effects.Read the link I left you. The web is full of information from Cipro victims. Yes, you should take Nystatin and a systemic Rx drug such as Fluconazole or Itraconazole. Listen, I tell you this because I know how hard or impossible is to revert a fungal overgrowth. It can destroy your life and Antibiotics are the main triggers. Until more you take, more severe will be the fungal overgrowth. I wanted someone was telling me this before to take 28 Levaquin tablets that have destroyed my life and health. The oral route go straight to the gut flora that lives on the mucus layer of the intestines. There isn't blood irrigation in the mucus where the flora lives. If you go IV or shots, the impact on the flora should be minimum.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)