CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cipro

Views: 2,188
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,866,290

Re: Cipro

I went to see an ND today at a highly renowned alternative medicine school to get a second opinion on my case.

They want me to stop focusing on killing the infections and not worry about the chelation for now, and instead want to focus on "rebuilding my gut" and restoring my digestion. Um, I've this for YEARS, but it doesn't get better if my entire body is LOADED with infections and toxins and metals!!! I tried explaining this to them again and again, but all they cared about was my low wt and blood pressure. Those are low b/c I cannot digest anything due to infections and toxins!!!!

They want me to:
-stop Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (chlorine dioxide therapy that my Chiro wants me to do for the infections)

-LOWER my probiotic dose from 150 billion CFUs to 25 Billion CFUs (I take a 12 strain)

-ADD in Sacro B (beneficial yeast.... 6 billion CFUs)

-ADD in Zinc (45mg), EMERGEN-C, Thorne Medi-Clear Plus protein shakes (it also supports liver detox), Glutamine 5g

-STOP Vit D (i guess my labs were high... in January)

-Change my digestive enzymes from plant enzymes (Renew life DigestMore Ultra) to Thorne Bio-Gest (contains HCl and ox bile, pancreatin)

IDK what to do. I wish someone could give me a consensus on how to heal all my issues!

_Side note: Anyone use Jordin Rubin's probiotics? 3 caps contain 31 strains and 85 billion CFUs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.625 sec, (1)