CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What if my candida was caused by vaccination?

Views: 1,306
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,867,294

Re: What if my candida was caused by vaccination?

If you were vaccinated at school it's 99% sure that mercury is the a added ingredient which contributed to your candida issues. Thimerosal is a mercury containing perservative added to vaccines. It's highly likely that your immune surpression originated from the possible vaccines you had in your past. I would still chelate though dieland. DMPS oral would be the route I would choose. If your candida problem is located more in the GI tract I would use DMPS over DMSA anyday. DMSA would cause you more problems with the candida. Wait for your hair test to come back, and if your mercury levels are high, then I would consider chelating with DMPS dieland. DMSA is good for both lead and mercury, but DMPS has a much higher attraction to mercury. I would consider using DMPS under the Cutler Protocol dieland. Any other method will waste time and money. C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)