CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What if my candida was caused by vaccination?

Views: 1,508
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,867,352

Re: What if my candida was caused by vaccination?

IV's are a completely different ball game altogether. DMSA is the chelating drug that causes yeast/candida problems. DMPS is much better tolerated by those people who occasionally find that they are unable to deal with the yeast reactions in DMSA. But then it depends on the oral dose of DMSA. Some people can tolerate higher doses of DMSA at 100mg, others have to reduce the starting dose way down to make DMSA more tolerable for themselves and the yeast. I would still consider the option of DMPS oral as a better option if your hair elements test comes back with high mercury. Cutler recommends taking DMPS oral every 8hrs. Later you can add ALA to the DMPS to help remove possible exposure from your brain. I can't answer how many DMPS IV's you would need over a period of time to remove the mercury. I've never gone down the IV route, so I would research IV's to make certain that you understand IV cheating and the possible risks from IV treatment. C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)