CureZone   Log On   Join
What size is a cup on the liver flush?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
mrslady Views: 1,158
Published: 15 years ago

What size is a cup on the liver flush?

I'm preparing for a Liver Flush for Sunday, bit apprehensive. I've been zapping a lot over the last few days. Increasing my parasite cleanse and taking a lot of mag citrate to clean the bowels out. I'm also taking a lot of lemon juice and herbal teas to help my kidneys.

I know this is a bit of a rushed job but my liver aches most of the time and I'm sure there's a stone stuck - I am alone in the house this weekend and it doesn't happen often.

Do you think I've planned best I can? I'm going to follow the Clark protocol but use mag citrate and lemon and not chill the water as I know my kidneys will hate this. I've been on a high protein diet so I know they need all the help they can get.

ANYWAY MY QUESTION!! Can you have salt after 2pm on the day of the flush??
AND how much is a cup? I am from the UK so if people can talk in terms of pint/half pint I would be grateful!!

Thanks

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)