CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure what to do next

grace2010 Views: 1,667
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,606

Re: Not sure what to do next

Hi Zena,
I am really sorry to hear about your reactions to food. I know a bit about food reactions and how it can make you feel so powerless when you get reactions to multiple things. I really hope you feel better soon. I really think what I'm going to post might help, but it will be long and probably difficult to hear so hang in there, and I really do hope it helps.

I wonder what Antibiotics you took. What type you took is really important when you might have Lyme. Lyme is so hard to test for and negative tests don;t mean you don't have it, since the test has a high percentage of false negatives. Really hard to get a positive no mater how sick you are.

Lyme is never just one disease. When a lyme infected tick bites it infects you with 3-6 different infections. These different bugs/germs live inside you and each one wants to be top dog. Different Antibiotics work on different infections. As you kill off one of them the others fight to be dominant and which ever one wins is the one you get the most symptoms of. I am wondering if the Antibiotics you took killed off the dominant disease you had and now you have the symptoms of a secondary infection that has now become dominant. If so, then you could take something that kills of the secondary infection and go back to the symptoms you had before you took the antibiotics, unless that original illness has been completely eradicated.

All of the infections, or coinfections as they are called in the lyme world, cause alot of the same symptoms, but most of them have some tell tale symptoms that help you to differentiate them from each other. Here are a couple that are the most common ones.

Babesia- air hunger, hot flashes upon small exertion, rapid heart rate, anxiety, breathing funny.
Bartonella-brain fog, and cognitive deficits, stabbing pains in extremities. Numbness,/tingling.
Lyme-pain in joints, possible rash

These are just examples, and they may or may not speak to you. The diseases express a bit differently in all of us.
All of the coinfections cause digestive complaints and can cause anxiety so just those symptoms may make it hard for you to differentiate.

It would be easier to figure out what is going on if I knew what antibiotics you took.

I know that it can be really difficult to hear what I wrote, and that it may not feel worth pursuing. Sometimes people do have symptoms from the damage of antibiotics, but sometimes its just a different illness that was dormant coming up. I really wonder what you think about all this.
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)