CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any Lymies with Vagus Nerve issues?

grace2010 Views: 8,400
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,770

Re: Any Lymies with Vagus Nerve issues?

So glad you have a LLNMD. Rare to find and Lyme and its coinfections are so complicated to treat that you really need a great doc. Thanks for the info on the Lymphs and the homeopathics. I'll ask my LLD if I am taking anything for the lymph sys. I take IV glutathione monthly and andrographis daily to help detox the neurotoxins.
But I have no idea about the Lymph system and if anything is being done for mine. Thanks for the info.

Sorry to hear of the candida and difficulty with Antibiotics . This so often happens. I am so glad you found homeopathy as an alternative.

Its made such a difference to me to be able to tell which illness is dominant. It means that I can follow my body and give it treatment for what it is struggling with. The order in which you treat these illnesses can really matter, and it feels better to follow the symptoms. That is in keeping with the philosophy of kinesiology. Antibiotics really do stir the pot, so to say. I am also using rife to treat whatever symptoms set ells me what is affecting. That gives me greater control over my health.

But who knows...the only sure cure is God's complete and perfect healing.

Hope you find your way with your doc and deseret.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)