CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

Eric11 Views: 4,020
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,847

Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

A lot of regulars on this list may be able to guess what I'm going to say. I suggest that heavy metals may the root cause of a lot of the other problems you described (if not all of them).

We had this discussion a while back about how different immune systems react differently to heavy metal toxicity. It seems like some people don't have regular illnesses. They just feel their usual symptoms every day. I guessed that the presence of metals causes a person's immune system to go crazy while trying to fight the toxins and this makes it harder for regular illness to gain a foothold, but may also lead to the immune system doing things like attacking a person's body, as in lupus.

For other people, their immune systems may become exhausted. This would make it easier for other illnesses and infections to affect their body.

There's a lot of guesswork in all of this, but if we accept these ideas as true, I suggest you are in the latter group. Get rid of the metals and hopefully your body's immune system will get back in the fight and help you take care of the rest.

Of course, you may want to take care of whatever is causing you the most immediate pain and bother before you begin on chelating, but I would definitely put chelating somewhere near the top of the list of things you do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)