CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

Jerome99 Views: 3,995
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,847

Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

If you have that many infections, you need Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . There is no question. Don't listen to the scare tactics that people will throw at you. I used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , at doses far higher than most people do, back when I was at my sickest, and I am positive that it was instrumental in clearing up many, if not all, of the infections I had at the time. It also killed parasites that I had in me and didn't even realize until I saw them in the toilet after my first week on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . My wife also used it extensively with great success (it cleared up a stubborn eye infection that she caught from me). And then of course there are the many people online who have used it without any adverse effects. Order MMS and start using it ASAP. You don't have to use it forever; only until you feel that the infections have been reduced to a point where your own body can regain control (for me it took about a month). After that, start looking into metal toxicity as Eric11 said--I am willing to bet that that is your root cause, as it was mine.

The only other remedy that may come close to MMS is Colloidal Silver , but in my experience CS is not strong enough to knock out long-term, entrenched infections.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.733 sec, (1)