CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not sure what to do next

Juliemouse Views: 1,701
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,663

Re: Not sure what to do next

Poor you; sounds awful. I too have gone through periods where I am just so sensitive to everything. I only take psyllium once every 4 or 5 days because I know I will become sensitive to it.I think your liver is really overwhelmed, and your immune system.
This is what I would do. Take aloe a few times a day, it is mellow and soothing to gut and liver. Lay off anything hard core. Just take the meds you need, and maybe magnesium glycinate (relaxing, easy on the gut) and vitamin C. If you can handle detox tea. Try to rotate your foods so you can eat. (I rotate certain things on a 4 day basis like onions, garlic, eggs, etc.) Lots of water and green tea; just try to mellow out and give your body a break; it obviously has gotten overloaded and is freaking out. Stress does not help; I eat in front of the tv when I hate eating.
Maybe hot baths to detox and relax? I always put in Epsom Salts . Or baking soda.
Can you get a massage?
After a while if you feel you can handle it you might do a coffee enema to support your liver detox. A regular water one would probably help you now.
A long time ago when I was a mess antidepressants helped me to sleep and eat.
Hang in, it will get better. My thoughts and good wishes are with you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.265 sec, (1)