CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

grace2010 Views: 3,821
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,949

Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

I am so sorry to hear how this has happened at such a young age Its tough when you have no idea why too.

I wonder why the Kinesiology seemed hit or miss for you. It was really spot on for me all the time. Imbalances and infections were prioritized and treated with resolution. I rec' treatment while I was getting chiropractic treatment and so the doc did not charge me for the session, just the prescriptions. It was expensive but not as bad as it would have been. I did have metal toxicity a couple of times while I was in treatment there but it was a very short, easy resolution. I've got multiple infections and lots of fillings. I too have to be careful about detox and adrenals.

The only things I have heard throws off kinesiology are low energy or too much thoughts going on. In either case, the practitioner should be able to see incompatible responses when he first starts and tests for validity. Once either problem is identified, the practitoner should call in a substitute person who places a hand on our shoulder and is then tested instead of you. Crazy that that could work. I have had to have a sub a few times when I was real sick and I have acted as a sub a few times for others. I wonder if on the days you didn't get a good read you needed a sub.

Prioritizing needs to be done for you by someone really good who can read your body using either acupuncture or kinesiology or anything else that gives a feedback loop from the body. Your body needs you to treat it in the right order. I know it really stinks finding the right person and the cost but, I was you 20 years ago, and If I had just taken it seriously then....

I didn't want to give up my home to finance the care for my health. I would have had to really live in a one room, bad neighborhood to afford to do more. It seemed like a really bad idea. Now waiting and hoping I could figure it all out on the cheap has lead to me being unable to do much. There is nothing you can invest in or maintain that is more important than this.

This is as much a spiritual journey as it is a physical journey. God is still healing people miraculously today, for free. I hear you on the stress stuff. I have really worked on that issue through my faith. It takes a real growth process to manage stress. Being human means that we get stressed. I know when I was about your age I became more stressed. Stress must be managed or health is unobtainable and finding ones way to a relationship with God is very helpful to dealing with it. You can develop a relationship with God then stress is greatly reduced or nonexistent. Most of us go through a period of disappointment with God and fall away from the religion of our childhood. Anyone who wants to talk about this type of thing can pm me. God is just about free and there is nothing more powerful. He has healed my symptoms as well, and I am the thing holding him back from complete healing I am sure. But I get closer all the time. Really close.

As far as how to find a priority, if you don't have a feedback loop from your body, then the priority will be dictated by the helper you choose. Our own lens of what has worked for us as patients or for docs as practitioners is so powerful, it makes it hard to see things from other lenses. I would suggest really interviewing practitioners, or have a feedback loop from your body, or get a supernatural God and really work at making him first in your life. And just because you choose a practitioner doesn't mean that you stay with him or her. Your final commitment should come after a few sessions, when your intuition and reason hasI know this all feels overwhelming, but we are all hear to help. Your stress level over this is a warning sign saying, get really good help. Its like a warning lite on your dash board.

Well, I know I have hit all your big buttons now, money, lifestyle, God, and putting you first. This all comes from a place of caring and concern. I know that reading this and getting your test results you could feel why me. But I want you to turn that around and see this as an opportunity. More is being demanded of you than of others. Its true, but it is an opportunity to grow and to be who you are meant to be. God's will is not that you be sick, so there is a way out of this. Hope you are able to cope with all of this. I'm sorry it feels so hard.
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (2)