Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Dquixote1217 Views: 1,432
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,923

My experience thus far with eyebright

I have taken Eyebright orally, though not consistently and probably not the best product (I have the Christopher product and I am told that the Shulze formula is better).  What I can tell you is that I started using it externally yesterday after getting a good eyecup to use for eyewash solutions.  The instructions said use 1 to 5 drops. In typical gung ho style I used 5 drops combined with colloidal silver.  It burned like the dickens!  And colloidal silver has never burned whatsoever, just the opposite.  No doubt the pepper portion and perhaps other ingredients in the eyebright were the source of the burninig.  Perhaps I will become more accustomed in time, as was the case with oral cayenne tincture (Uny makes a great one).  Or maybe I should work my way up to the 5 drops.  But it definitely does burn!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)