CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, take a look on my blood results!!

grace2010 Views: 1,122
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,868,838

Re: Please, take a look on my blood results!!

Its really hard when you can't find an answer.

I don't have any answers for you on the lab tests. What insurance docs consider normal is not always normal. I guess nobody else felt comfortable talking on it either. Sorry.

I don't know if you've already posted other info or not but, I bet if you write again and discuss symptoms you'll get more info, but of course the answers will be skewed towards whatever post you post to. I see everything through my own issues and so I would say to consider an Igenex western blot which is about 200 bucks. I say all that cause I have Lyme, and I know how it gets discounted and overlooked but is one common cause for adrenal fatigue and feeling yuk. 1/3 of people with chronic Lyme do not recall being bit. This is because it is a really tiny bug, about the size of a poppy seed. Symptoms can be anything under the sun. If your interested in exploring this diagnosis, give me more info and let me know ur open to it.
God bless you and keep you.
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)