CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

petluvr10 Views: 3,772
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,148

Re: More infections than I thought.... please help

Grace, your email made my day.

I do know that a lack of spirituality is dampening my health...but for some reason, I cannot get myself to step inside a church. I really want to explore different faiths and the UU way of thinking piques my interest (as does Buddhism), but I cannot go. I just can't. I think I'm just so angry at God for the way my life has panned out....I feel abandoned. I have tried to be a good person, but I feel that I am being punished for some unknown reason and/or continually tested, but with no end result or "reward" at the end. There are so many people who skate thru life, but for me, it has been one crisis after the next (if not several crises all at once!). Not trying to pity myself, but it gets overwhelming.

I am going to switch care providers....I pray that this new person is the one to really figure out how to open up my body for healing, is able to prioritize my issues, and come up with a LOGICAL plan to restore my health and wellbeing. I pray this is the last time I have to explain my health history....that's exhausting in and of itself!

How did u treat the metals? I find it odd that the treatment was fast and easy for u...usually, it takes a while to flush them out.

You are right regarding the muscle testing...my mind is always racing and my energy is not great (either I'm very hyper or very hypo... AF makes my energy nuts. I'm always on adrenaline).

I'm not sure i understand the feedback loop u were describing....

What did u do to get well?

How did u develop ur spirituality and relationship with God? I;m just so angry at him....even typing the word is difficult. It pains me to even say that. I can't even meditate, either.

Thanks Grace...your name suits u SO well and u are extremely kind-hearted!!! :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)