Hulda Clark Cleanses

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
thinker2012 Views: 1,671
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,519

Re: Psychic sees killer across a room

She is quite the normal looking girl, a  lovely upbeat  red head. Probably the least tormented person I ever met.  I met her mom and grandmom and they are regular people except they cook Hindu, they are irish and austrian, and use herbs  .She told me she went to a specific group to develope her psychic abilities. I met her other friends and they are all very psychic yet very normal people, one is a health food store owner who reads crystals, the other programs computers and has past life recall and the ability to lead groups into past life regressions, the other is a music teacher who influences weather conditions, the other is a nurse, who helps the dead cross into Heaven, her other friend is an astrologer who has a library of over 700 occult books, he works at a health food store, I saw him manifest a mountain out of nothing!. Everyone I met through her has normal jobs during the day, they are very  upbeat people, no drugs or drinking alcohol, and they keep thier psychic abilities TUNED in thier own studies. They have no contact with low consciousness people and naysayers. Why would they bother to talk to negative people? She told me greedy psychics and evil psychics who misuse thier gifts reap thier own bad karma.

The good psychics know they have psychic gifts and incorporate these gifts into thier everday lives. None of them except the astrologer try to make money from thier gifts, they use thier gifts to do thier life work, or they keep thier gifts for use behind the scenes to help others.

Most clogged low consciousness people are too buzy trying to debunk psychics instead of trying to understand them or thier abilities.

My friend joked if Saint Paul or Jesus Christ came to earth today, we would put St Paul or Christ on the late show and demand he do magic tricks to entertain us and then throw rotten tomatoes at him if we wern't impressed with the miracles. Scientists would hook the Christ up to brain scan machines to try to 'figure out' how he turned water into wine. Some people are  immature when it comes to human psychic or spiritual abilities. Low consciousness people seek greed, food, toys, comfort, big houses and power over others, these motives obstruct and block psychic abilities..

I  posted this story to explain fasting on oj clears the body and allows dormant psychic glands to unclogg and operate again..God does not give people more then they are able to handle

Just like Mh does not talk to rx pill medical addicted people, these psychics do not talk to or associate with non psychics or non believers. They know they have these abilities and they have no desire or interest to convince others who are at unconscious levels of consciousness or negative levels of consciousness. They are similar to the Amish in that they recognise each other and have no interest in fraternity with the 'English' or non psychic negative people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.875 sec, (2)