CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Million dollar challenge

thinker2012 Views: 1,680
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,642

Re: Million dollar challenge

Some tv guy named randy the debunker has offered 1 million dollars to anyone who can do a miracle he can document and not debunk.

I read about his million dollar offer on the prana eaters forum.

The other prana eaters are spiritual and think this randy the debunker guy is a creep and his publicised one million dollar offer is a fraud.

So no one has called him on his offer yet. A few prana eaters were talking about trying this randy the debunker guys test for the 1 million.

One prana eater tried to film living on prana for a well known tv show. they, the tv producers,  set her up in a junky hotel room on a buzy highway and had an md moniter her blood and vitals etc and she was surrounded by negativity and critics mocking her and filming her 24/7 among the tv crew. The prana eater proceeded to go a few days without food and water in this creepy hotel on film 24/7 and then the tv show md stepped in and went crazy saying that filming must STOP or the prana eater would die, so they cut the filming and claimed LIABILITY insurances clauses to thier tv show insurance as an excuse NOT to film successful prana eating. The TV show then publically claimed the prana eater failed, they, the tv show producers and pr agents, were liars, as they STOPPED THE EXPERIMENT.

I bet randy the debunker pulls the same dishonest carp on his 'victims' to evade paying out the 1 million dollars he promises.

Me and you both fast Mh, we can both take randy the debunkers million dollar challenge. And see for ourselves if the debunkers are honest and will payout to us the 1 million dollars.

I know enough not to succumb to preponderance of thought surrounded by other peoples negativitity and negative thoughts and you mh are the expert oj faster.

Google randy the debunker and see if he will pay us a million dollars to fast on film..

I'm game if you are.

:) :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)