CureZone   Log On   Join
First flush and confused!!

mrslady Views: 1,552
Published: 15 years ago

First flush and confused!!

I've just done my first liver flush!! Not much to report apart from it not being as scary as I imagined. I did the standard Hulda Clark but used the same amount of magnesium citrate (instead of epsoms) and lemon juice instead of grapefruit. I feel a little bit sore. I've had two bowel movement since the olive oil and lemon and there were a few green stones floating but not much chaff, just water really. Do you think this is a success? Is it normal to feel a bit sore.

I was going to book myself in for a colonic tomorrow. Last time I had a colonic I felt very tired afterwards and had a lot of die off and toxins circulating (I have candida). I just phoned my nutritionist and she said that I shouldn't have a colonic as she wouldn't have even advised the Liver Flush as I'm julting my body too much. Apparently the more I jult it the weaker it becomes and it will become more sensitive. I just don't know what to do, I don't have an enema and I don't know if a big dose of magnesium citrate really does the job. But then again I did feel really tired after the colonic last time.

My nutritionist also said that if I keep flushing I could get a stone stuck in the spinxx... something or other, what is this?

What are people's views? If I go by the book I get a colonic, if I don't will mag citrate suffice. If I get a colonic I will be tired, will this have benefits in the long run or can you make your body too tired and even more weak???

Thanks,

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.309 sec, (1)