CureZone   Log On   Join
gums/teeth greatly improved

grace2010 Views: 974
Published: 9 years ago

gums/teeth greatly improved

I have had root planing and periodontal disease in the past and my last two check ups have been dramatically better. This time, no bleeding, and they didn't even bother to measure my gums because they looked so healthy and there were no pockets. This after I had some 7's 4 years ago and they said they would only improve not resolve. My cleaning was very brief, because there wasn't much tartar to remove.

On top of that I never flossed and only brushed 2 times a day maybe half the time. The rest was just in the am. I hadn't seen a dentist for over a year.

What I did do was Myers cocktails. These are nutritional IV's that boost your immune system. They are mainly comprised of vit C, magneseium and b vitamins. The dentist said vit c is wonderful and helps if taken orally as well.

I also took a Garden Of life product called Wobenzyme N. Another brand name for it is called Entenze forte. I noticed when I started that supplement that my teeth didn't get a film on them overnight anymore. This enzyme was prescribed to me because it breaks down the biofilms produced by the Lyme bacteria. It is marketed as a way to reduce inflammation to make joints less painful.

I only started that enzyme 3 months ago. I saw drastic improvement at my Dentist checkup 5 months after starting the IV's/vit c and further improvement a year later.

I feel like this should be entitled things your dentist doesn't want you to know. I'm thanking God for no more bad checkups. Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)