Re: Edit Psychic sees killer across a room

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
thinker2012 Views: 1,605
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,651

Re: Edit Psychic sees killer across a room

People are being saved every day, all do not post about it here. I have read testimonials from others who were cured or improved by oj fast and herbs though.  I was told really religious people NEVER brag about thier good works, they just do good work wherever they go.  Boasting and bragging about good works is wrong in some religions, is considered pride or something like that.

My church asked me to write some of my 'miracle' experiences for publication, they said they would pay me to publish. I figured people in church are already saved and I do not want to bore people with stories of the miracles I experienced. I have wittnessed many miracles but do not see how publishing my miracles will help others. I share miracles in church groups as to share miracles outside of church seemms like it opens one to skeptics and criticism, kind of Cast not yea pearls before swine lest you be trampled under thier feet, as the bible says. I post here because the oj fasting and mhs herbs did really good things for my health. I do not feel God wants me to write books or articles at this time. I am supposed to heal myself. I had really awfull physical heath 6 years ago before I found Mh and herbs and oj fasting.

Good people can hide, not all works must be done on the front line or in front of a video cam or on TV or UTube. Many good people work behind the scenes. They do not seek mans approval, they work for God.

I believe silent prayers help as much as big loud gestures. Mh,

I think we should both take Randy the debunkers million dollar challenge and oj fast for 21 days or 40 days on film and see if he pays out his promised million dollars to us.

Then we will both see if these debunkers can be convinced of anything or if they are just hollow boasters who do not pay out the million they promise and advertise they will pay to anyone who can do a so called miracle that randy cannot debunk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)