CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psychic sees killer across a room

Views: 1,607
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,678

Re: Psychic sees killer across a room

My 2 cents. I have no way of knowing if the above story is true, but it COULD be true. I personally know many people with such abilities. Some are incredibly powerful. I, myself have some, very faint abilities of similar to what you described. I sometimes know exactly what will be said or done by someone couple of minutes ahead of time. I often see my next day events in details when night dreaming, and more. Sometimes I know who is calling before I look at phone or pick up. And that is nothing comparing to what some other people have.

Now there will be more and more people like this, not less. There is a reason for that, but I don’t want to go too deep here. And yes, some of these people are playing very important role and do save lives, I know that for a fact. Our current society with insane politics, mad globalists, brainwashing media and psychiatric drugs won’t allow such people and their actions to be known (unless in a funny, discredited way).

Absolutely every person has these abilities, but they are hidden/atrophied. MH, you too have these :-) , but you probably call it Intuition. Intuition is a weak manifestation of these abilities. Everyone has this.

Regarding demanding proofs – that way is a dead end, in my opinion. Because no matter what proofs will be demonstrated to a person, whether he will believe it or not depends on his mind set (or lack of); or his “reality”, or “open mind-ness”. One has to allow himself to accept something different BEFORE he can actually experience it. MH, when you started your research on true health, you’ve had to KNOW that there must be a cure (or a solution) BEFORE you actually found it. Thought always goes first. Matter follows. Though is in control of matter. Matter (physicality) is manifestation of thought and intent.

Last observation: there will be more and more people who have this “killer’s energy” because we have endless wars that are expanding every day. Young generation is turning into killers via proxy wars.

I hope I didn’t offend anyone’s view. :) The above is just my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)