CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

Views: 2,756
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,959

Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

So you are saying removing the crown won’t help... Hm... I was thinking if I remove the crown then the powders will have better access to the root, where I think crack is. Is this a wrong concept?

This tooth had a mercury filling for many ears. I had it replaced with DiamondLite plastic 5 months ago. Few weeks later I think tooth cracked, probably near root somewhere when I was chewing nuts; it gives pain when chewing…. But crack was never spotted. That time I knew nothing about Tooth and Gum powder, BF&C, fasting, etc. So the dentist cut the tooth for a crown hoping that crown will minimize movement so that crack stops opening and causing pain – that’s the only what they can offer trying to save a cracked tooth. But it still hurts. I halted all further treatment on this tooth since I have no idea what to do with it. No permanent crown is being prepared.

I asked the dentist whether I can leave stub exposed and he said yes, as long as I keep mouth clean, hygiene.. etc.

I found an old post here where a forum member had similar situation with a cracked tooth: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=774879#i
. He/she was applying you dental powder and pain was gone.

I know that top of tooth is gone forever... I’m hoping to save this live stub so that pain goes away and I could put a porcelain or zirconia crown. Rootcanal is not an option but I have no choice other that trying to save it. My body usually heals very fast of any traumas/illnesses. Sorry to ask again, but do you still think removing crown is not a good idea?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.063 sec, (1)