CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

Views: 2,609
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,869,995

Re: Should I remove dental crown to apply Tooth and Gum Powder?

Many-many thanks, MH.

I’m glad I explained my situation in more details. Yes, my dentist is a better one; I spent a long time looking for a dentist like that. He even admits that tooth can theoretically be regenerated (I asked him recently), but he doesn’t know how. In fact, back one month ago I asked him to cut more under crown hoping that a crack will be cut off, but he refused saying it doesn’t make sense to damage tooth more if pain is still there. He is against root canals. But I wish I never saw any dentist, neither good, nor bad…

Regarding dental sprays. Why Teenage and not adult? Is adult too strong more than 2 times daily?

Anyway, that means I need to place a new order, but I spent already that much recently (almost half of my paycheck).… I need to think… money is an issue for now. I think I have to start with the powders for now. And what about BF&C? Should I apply it alternately with Gum & Tooth powder? Or should I mix them together? And how many capsules to take internally?

If I decide to buy your oregano oil, is it Ok for stomach to use that undiluted oregano oil in capsule?

Otherwise, I have some oregano oil diluted with olive oil (25% oregano oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Can I use that? How many drops?

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)