CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm not sure I want to do this. Please help.

frostbite Views: 1,118
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,062

Re: I'm not sure I want to do this. Please help.

Sounds like you are sensitive to Epsoms. You can still flush, just don't take four doses in this case. You can take only the 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. doses, for example. There are even some flush protocols which do not include Epsom salt, but it is the best remedy for a stuck stone, so keep it handy.

It was very sensible of you to try it out beforehand. I started blindly with four doses as per H. Clark flush but mistakenly thought it was 4 teaspoonfuls. Even that was too much so I kept reducing the number of doses. Now I only take one glass of Epsoms (1 teaspoonful) two hours before oil/juice to relax the bile ducts and finish the flush in the morning with a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (Salt water flush: two teaspoonfuls of Sea Salt dissolved in one litre of water), drink it in one go. It cleanses out everything as good as Epsoms and there is the added benefit it will be all over in few hours. With morning Epsoms I never knew when the diarrhea would stop, sometimes it continued into late afternoon.

You can of course do some gradual slow liver cleanse but nothing cleanses as deeply as a flush and you will see immediate results. Give it a try.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.330 sec, (1)