CureZone   Log On   Join
No need: Injectable Ivermectin

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Mariaj Views: 10,090
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,406

No need: Injectable Ivermectin

Hello
you say you have already tried tons of anthelmintics and those have not helped you with the bugs you have coming out by your eyes and sinuses? You have a very advanced case of Lyme Disease! Maybe they are coming out precisely due to the treatment you are having so they are trying to escape? they do that! they are smart enough to do this. But I was thinking maybe you are not doing the treatment in the amounts you do need, and by this I don't mean too strong but yes constant? You don't need to inject the Ivermectin because this won't be good to have precise doses, the way to go is with low or small doses but once a week for long time; Ivermectin doesn't hurt the Central Nervous system and can be taken for one year or more. I buy the horse Ivermectin very low price; and sometimes I take the Zimectrin Gold that also contains praziquantel. I never take it with a full stomach but empty - not fasting but empty means like two hours after dinner, before going to sleep, and I just pass it with water because it is the bitterest nasty taste of the world! I take fatty food like cheese but with bactrim or Flagyl not the Ivermectin, Never take a dose like if you are a horse or a caw, human Ivermectin is less concentrated as the veterinary one, so our dose cannot be so exact; so if the tube has notches for every 50 pounds and I weigh 150 the max I take is two notches and this after many weeks of taking it, I started with the minimum and that is the best way to go if you are so infested for so long. Chronic infections have to be treated low and long; acute infections should be treated with strong doses and short times. Most antiparasitic treatments fail because people or Doctors won't repeat them regularly; you need to take it at least once a month - every 21 days or better a low dose every week; my opinion! I am not a Doctor, just my experience personal and from my Drs recommendations!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)