CureZone   Log On   Join
My first liver flush failed

naturalgirl Views: 1,695
Published: 16 years ago

My first liver flush failed

I did my first Liver Flush yesterday. I felt very sick right before the GF/oo mixture but I chugged it down anyways. It was horrible and I layed down only to get up and have the dreaded buttpee. So anyways,I went to sleep after that had a few more episodes in the night, had strange dreams. I woke up feeling weak but had to get up as I have 7 month old and school age kids. I drank the salt water at 7 am felt sicker but plugged away at my duties with off and on butt pee experiences in the bathroom. So now its 9:30 and I feel a bit nausuas but haven't seen stones or anything that would indicated this tormnet I put my body through was worth it. I followed the old Dr. Clarke word for word except after my first two salt juice drinks I rinsed my mouth out with water and swallowed the water. So what went wrong why didn't I get results? Oh and I took my last dose of salt water a few mintues ago at 9:30 a half hour late because my baby was fussy and hungry and I had to take care of him. Thanks for reading my novel!
SKB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)