CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first liver flush failed

naturalgirl Views: 1,560
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,272

Re: My first liver flush failed

Yes I did use Epson salts. I did the old Hulda Clark method. I don't know if I am brave enough to try again as it's a real hardship on my family because I can't eat with them at night and then I am sick the next day. This is the first flush I have done but I have done juice fasts to clean me out so I don't eat with them during those I just sit at the table with a drink. Last night my girls were complaining,"Your not eating dinner with us, again!"
I guess I was hoping to see a reason or something to continue. I am feeling a bit hopeless since I have tried other bowel type cleanses and had no results so that is why I figured maybe I neded to try a liver flush. I guess I feel I am at square one again. I think my family is wondering about my kooky health things I have been doing. My husband doesn't understand because I am not overweight or anything it's just I am so tired, lethargic,and I needed to do something other than exercise. Sorry about the rambling!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)