CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My coconut oil flush - got stones

FlushingTexas Views: 3,949
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,359

Re: My coconut oil flush - got stones

Hey Frostbite,

Texas here! Well...that sounds like an AWESOME flush!

That is so strange that you saw no candida...however, everyone's bodies react differently to different substances as the chemistry is slightly different. That's cool though that you got stones.

Sounds like we were both at cross-purposes with the coco oil flush.

I was going for stones and got candida,

You were going for candida and got stones! LOL

Just so you know, I am continuing to see improvement in the functionality of everything from the bowels to the thyroid by taking at least 3 Tbs. of Coco oil per day. I pretty much cook everything with it now. My mother even ordered some and she passed wads of candida with it as well.

I do have one question, however, was the oil you got Raw virgin coconut? If it wasn't that would make a HUGE difference. I am inclined to think that perhaps it wasn't if it was frozen. Raw Virgin coco oil is shelf stable for around 1-3 YEARS. A lot of what's out there is partially hydrogenated, bleached and generally crappy. I used the Tropical Traditions Raw Virgin Coco oil. I found the link at the bottom of the page and ordered some. It should taste and smell like fresh coconut. YUM!

Well, I'm sorry that it wasn't what you expected...but then neither was mine :-)

Keep on flushin'

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)