1. Can u post what a typical day's menu is like (breakfast, lunch, dinner snacks)? This will help me figure out how to tailor my meals on Bee's plan, for this way of eating is vastly different than what i'm used to.
2. Also, how many eggs do u eat a day? How many ounces of meats?
3. Are the eggs from Trader Joe's ok (organic eggs)? I live in the suburbs with no farms around.
4. can u explain the egg drinks? How are they detoxifying and what healing reactions are u getting?
5. Are u doing any of the enemas or other detoxing methods she has on her site? Please tell me what u are doing, how often, and how they are helping.
6. GAPS and SCD can be high fat/low carb too...they just have varying views on fermented foods, probiotics, yogurts, and phases.
7. I am not favoring any diet at the moment... I'm trying to gather my info so I can make an informed decision. Your input really helps.
8. Why aren't u taking the supplements she recommends (mag, cal, A, etc...)?
9. Do u envision urself on this diet for life, or do u think u'll eventually be able to add more foods back in?
can u please answer these two questions from my last post:
10. I still can't grasp her stance on probiotics. Why does she feel they feed pathogens and get destroyed by the body before being used by the body? I've never heard that before.
11. What fermented foods DOES she allow? How much?
Thanks SO much! I'm thrilled u are finally seeing results with ur health!!! :-D