CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens??

Geoff1981 Views: 25,064
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,875,731

Re: Probiotics contributing to SIBO/biofilms/feeding pathogens??

Hello petluvr10,

>What is your diet like, if I may ask?

Well, it's been varying a fair bit recently.

Last week I tried introducing natural yoghurt (for probiotics), however within a day or two my nose felt congested...just as it always does shortly after consuming cow dairy. I also began eating natto (fermented soy beans) once a day, however then I read Bee Wilder, so decided not to continue.

Actually, I'm following something of a Bee Wilder-style diet at the moment, eating lots of fats, and began introducing butter a few days ago. So, currently my daily intake looks something like this:

Breakfast: Smoothie
-------------------
- 2x avocados
- 2x tbsp coconut oil
Blitz-up with warm water, then once smooth add:
- 3x eggs (whole, raw)

(I pour this into a 750ml PET bottle, and drink it at my desk upon arriving at work).

Lunch: Nori (seaweed) wraps
---------------------------
- 5 cloves of garlic (peeled)
- large lump of ginger (peeled)
- daikon raddish sprouts ('kaiware')
- potherb mustard ('mizuna')
- Japanese wide parsley ('mitsuba')
- Perilla leaves ('shiso')
- Parsley (raw, and lots of it!)
- 1x avocado
The above is gradually added in a good processor, and mixed one ingredient at a time until fine. Then I add:

- 250g salmon, steamed)
Again, a quick pulse in the food processor to combine, then.

- Dried seaweed sheets ('nori')
- Lettuce leaves

I line the first 1/4 of a sheet of seaweed with a lettuce leaf, then spoon-on some of the above mixture. Then I roll it up into a tube, and cut into bite-size portions.

This is prepared the night before work, and eaten for lunch the following day - again, at my desk.

I know that Bee Wilder is against dried food due to the potential for mould, so have been experimenting with using just lettuce as the 'container'...it's a little trickier to wrap, but so far, so good.

Dinner: Steamed veggies + smoothie
----------------------------------
I start by preparing another smoothie, similar to the one for breakfast, but with just one avocado, so not as thick.
Then steam my veggies:

- Spinach
- Japanese Mustard Spinach ('komatsuna')
- Bok Choy
- Broccoli
- Cabbage
- Kale (if available)

All chopped up, with a few more cloves of chopped garlic added in the steamer. Then tossed in olive oil and melted butter and seasoned.

That's all for now.

Cheers!
J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.031 sec, (2)