CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

happyfamily6 Views: 38,206
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,387

Re: Mirena has ruined our life! severe leg pain, numbness, tingling, hair loss, back pain, migraines, weakness, dizziness.

I'm so glad you found this forum :) The support here has been a huge comfort. I remember I just bawled the first time I found it and started reading.

ANAs are autoimmune antibodies that indicate an autoimmune condition. If everything was normal, then she probably doesn't have them. I am anxious to see how she improves and what the coming months bring to her.

Doctors tend to deny any connection between the IUD and these symptoms. It means a lot to me to hear that your daughter's Women's doctor believes it was the IUD and won't be using it any longer. I know of a Dr. who feels the same. He's a mainstream medical Dr., so it's huge that he believes it. In time I hope the word will spread and more doctors will believe us.

:)
Diana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.594 sec, (1)