CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ec

Michel84 Views: 1,188
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,876,872

Re: ec

I also get the feeling that you haven't tried some treatments like SLS-free soaps/ Monsterlips' with full commitment and positive attitude. After 2 years I finally understood that you will be able to live a quite normal, happy life once the peeling cycle has slowed down a bit, and the crusts are not as thick anymore.

It's extremely important by this time to be confident that you have a minor issue, and ignore the scant people who will stare at your lips (those are precisely the people who are inconfident themselves; and you should say to yourself how much 'better' for it you are, because you have conquered/ prevented for yourself a very dark depression--> There is NOTHING for you to be ashamed of!). This will improve your quality of life, you will mature/ see things in perspective, and then you will more then ever be convinced that there IS a cure to this condition, like I am.

Never, EVER lose hope

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.484 sec, (1)