CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH, Skin regeneration

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,190
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,773

Re: MH, Skin regeneration

I so agree with you!

I'm the same age as you. I have a baby face and look like I belong in high school. Yet I get a little intimidated when I see 15 year olds who look like they could be my mother. It's scary to see fully developed breasts and aged looking faces at 12 or 13. It doesn't help that some of these tweens/teens are sort of jaded and aged mentally as well, so they look like they've lived the lives of a 40 year old.

As for periods, I got mine towards the end of age 14. It's kind of normal in my family since we get it at 13/14 even 15 in some cases. Of course, we're all very young looking as well, even compared to other asians. Maybe it's just good genes?

My sister who was born in the late 80's looks older than me....recently we went for a checkup, and the nurse switched our ages thinking I was younger. I'm noticing in my family that the later born kids are aging earlier, something I've been wondering about for a while. But here's the catch.....I'm of asian heritage and the part of my family who still live in Asia are still healthy and young looking, even the ones born late. This aging phenomenon seems to be occurring only in the US, and some other western counties.

I've been trying to figure out the last few year just what it is about the US that's causing aging. I spent about 5 years in Asia during my teen years, and came back to the US at age 19. I've had amazing health and skin all my life, even all my time growing up here in the US .

But when I returned to the US after the Asia stay, my health just seemed to be deteriorating. I've never had cavities and suddenly I have 6. My hair is falling in masses, and I have a ton of skin problems I can't even mention.

It's a little frustrating since I can't figure out what on earth is happening to the population here. I'm guessing it has to do with the goverment and the food supply. That's why I've decided to try whole and organic food and see if that makes a difference.

But what MH said makes sense to me from my experience. It's just sad that we can't really do much about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)