CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sorry to see posts

grace2010 Views: 769
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,877,923

Re: sorry to see posts

It's good to hear more about your beliefs. I have been so fortunate to have never experienced a deceitful minister. I also am blessed with a pretty good ability to read people, though not the gift of discernment, yet. I have been to a few churches where things just seemed off with the pastor, and I don't have any patience with that, I just don't go anymore.

I do believe that God uses imperfect vessels, and that good things can come through them. It is about keeping your eyes on God and his message not the messenger. I'm not naive about the frailties of man/woman.

As far as keeping things biblical, I do believe everything I am interested in is an elaboration of the bible. King David shows us how he related to God through the psalms, Bill and my other favorite teachers are all following in Davids footsteps, as you referred to seeking God's face.

More Soon,
Lots happening here that I need to take care of
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)