CureZone   Log On   Join
faith

grace2010 Views: 791
Published: 9 years ago

faith

Hi all,

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
Matthew 17:19-21

Here's a quote from Bill Johnson on developing faith:

Faith Comes through resting in him not through striving to believe. Rest in the knowledge of who he is.

What a wonderful thing to contemplate. Who he is...

Later in the same sermon Bill also said that from time to time throughout a day he stops everything and says this prayer. God, right now I am not going to do anything. I'm not going to pray or worship, I am just going to become aware that I am the object of your affection and love. I am just going to sit here with that awareness.

I just love that. How would the world be different if each of us was daily very aware both of who God is and How much he loves us, not in an intellectual way, but in a very real felt sense.

God is so good!
Grace

P.S. for those who are unfamiliar with Bill is the head pastor of Bethel Church. His sermons are available at his website. His church has international fame for Healing miracles. Bill teaches primarily on faith and intimacy with God and is the author of several books on the supernatural God.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.191 sec, (1)