CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: repeat from christian modalities

grace2010 Views: 965
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,567

Re: repeat from christian modalities

Hi Refreshed,
Thank you for finding our common ground. I hope what I am hearing is that you are having a felt experience of God's presence. If we have come to it in different ways but arrived at the same place then we are a marvelous example of the church. If you are feeling uncomfortable because bill elaborated and taught from his own experience of God and you don't know him, I can respect that. We all have our teachers that we feel speak in a way that helps us to find God. Refreshed, I have a sense of you from your posts that you have a abiding love and connection to the Lord. I respect this and the way that you present yourself greatly. We just differ on how willing we are to hear a believers story and learn from it without finding an exact match in the bible. If it has a flavor of the Lord, if it is in keeping with the tone/inference of scripture it is enough for me. This may sound too liberal to you or dangerous. And I can respect that.

The bible says we should judge others by the fruit they produce. As far as I can see the fruit in my life of this word and others from Bill over the past two years has been very good. I believe the bible is an amazing teaching when the holy spirit informs the reader of the meaning of the words, and even without the holy spirit giving the reader discernment, it is the greatest source of knowledge. But God is still talking, and I want to hear it. If someone has an amazing intimacy with the Lord, I want to hear all about it. There are false teachings in the world, but if they are false then I pray regularly for God to turn me away.

I hope we can grow together refreshed. I wonder what your growing edge is. I wonder if I have made you terribly uncomfortable or if your enjoying our exchange. How are you?? That's important to me. Am I shaking things up too much for anybody. Sorry if I am, I just love whats happening in my spiritual life and wish I had surrendered sooner. Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)