CureZone   Log On   Join
gluten sensitivity ended by blood transfusion

grace2010 Views: 3,342
Published: 9 years ago

gluten sensitivity ended by blood transfusion

I know a girl who was not celiac but gluten intolerant. She was in a bad car accident and had to have blood transfusions.
After the transfusions she was able to eat anything she wanted for a few years.

I posted earlier today on leaky gut and Candida Forum about Heart Glandular also stopping food sensitivities . I was having reactions to gluten, and at times reacted to sugar, dairy, vinegar, even mushrooms. Whatever I over did it with, i guess. After being on the glandulars, I was non reactive to any food. After going off, I would react again but not for a month or more and the food sensitivity was never as bad again. I had consistent symptoms before the glandular, after I had a whole year of not being reactive without taking anything. I have Lyme and I have attributed this to different co-infections being symptomatic and some of them not having sensitivity to food as a symptoms, but what if it is more about the lymphatics. The last onset I had came after being sick for several months and very inactive, which would get the lymphatic system all messed up.

Boy its all just a bunch a guess work on this end. The unknown question is if the reactions all stopped, was the food less harmful/processed better or what?

So the heart/cardiovascular glandular that I took said that it was good for cleaning out the lymph system as well. But I only took that for a few weeks and then no longer needed it and just took the Heart glandular, which doesn't say anything about the lymphatic system. If the heart is healthier does that have a direct relationship to the lymphatic system? I don't know how that works but I thought the lymphatic system circulated through vigorous activity?

Can anyone add anything to this train of thought?

Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)