CureZone   Log On   Join
KALI-SULPH is working well & I believe we're in a bio-attack right now

-2tuff- Views: 4,563
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,873

KALI-SULPH is working well & I believe we're in a bio-attack right now

I've purchased some KALI-SULPH today and I can say it seems very good. I'm still suffering from this persistant respitory problem! I'm not using Colloidal Silver etc right now as I'm working on my Liver or was till this bio-attack is hit me.

Today I was on the bus and I held back some coughing but towards the end of the trip I had a coughing spell for quite some time. I went to my mothers health food store and picked up this KALI-SULPH. These are Homeopathic Tissue Salts number 7. I took the dosage of 4 on the tongue and the coughing started to ease. Within 10 minutes I felt a small pain in the chest and then a few times when I breathed. The product was doing a fine job and very quickly. I've had another dosage since within 1 hour and the coughing has seriously been relieved.

I hope this will help others suffering and I will advise people to try this KALI-SULPH quickly and if it works for you, GET A STOCK! It seems the new bio-attack viruses are kaning the respitory probably mostly due to the aerosols aka Chemtrails. So stock up on a worthwhile product which will target the areas the Jesuit, Committee of 300 and Illuminati bloodlines are targetting.

2tuff

Anyone else suffering Cough/Respitory problems? http://s13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=18...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)