CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fire drill! Be alert and aware, good advice MH

Views: 4,313
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 187,871

Re: Fire drill! Be alert and aware, good advice MH

In areas around me, the unwise line up for flu vaccines at grocery stores that sell cancer in promotional campaigns and give free flu vaccines. No one I know would ever get injected at a grocery store, yet still hundreds and thousands line up for these free vaccine shots. I would bet the vaccines are contaminated as my mom who is in social work said the people who line up to get the free vaccines every year are the same people who get all the flu's and sickness. Many go into hospital after getting free flu vaccine injections.
I studied biowarfare delivery systems, (as a precautionary study) and it seems injections and well poisoning are still the main way diseases are spread. I read on curezone I think that vaccines contain parasite eggs and toxic mercury and other metals, that is how infections are spread.
I also watch food and water supply closely. Credible sources told me chemical agents that induce disease were being injected into foods, I did not discover names of poisoners, I believe benzene was one of the biotoxic chemos injected into food plus a few others, it appeared poisoners poison to sell allied med services, ie., make people sick to get med biz. In 1994 that delivery method had not been perfected yet when I heard about it, the poisoners, pharmie and allied med profiteers, were injecting bananas and potatoes but heat and cooking was effecting the poisoning delivery. The immune can throw off most poison, it is when injected it bypasses immune and is dangerous.
Avoid injections and read vaccine expose info on curezone. Be safe.
Best Wishes All

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)