CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, these doctors are useless! need your help

Views: 7,690
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,269

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, these doctors are useless! need your help

Thanks so much for the responses guys. I have received my hair analysis test materials today and will keep you posted although it sounds like the results won't be very accurate.

I've decided to quite the booze indefinitely and will begin a solely veggies and meat diet. I'm going to take it easy on the working out and give my body a rest for a few weeks.

The only things that I will do as far as supplements go is cook with coconut oil and take fermented veggies like sauerkraut or the coconut water kefir that I am making. I believe that the bitters are helping as well.

I really hope that a "less is more" routine is the best way to overcome this with proper nutrition. I have been pumping myself full of supplements for as long as I can remember and hope that just sticking to a natural whole foods diet will do the trick. I can't remember the last time I went 2 months without having any booze so I am actually pretty excited to have a clear mind and focus on getting myself better. If people don't want to hang out with me because I don't drink, what kind of friends are those anyways?

-The Don

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)