CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
grace2010 Views: 2,252
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,659

Re: Help?

Hi Zena,
Things got away from me and I missed your reply. Sorry.

I posted a couple of posts on food sensitivities over the last days. Did you see them. They both talk about food sensitivities being relieved. A friend had a blood transfusion due to accident and afterwards could eat without reaction for a few years. And I had complete relief from food sensitivities while taking a heart glandular. There's more info in the posts. If I am repeating myself , please forgive.

I really hope you find some relief. Rife is interesting. It can be used as a psuedo diagnostic device. By noticing symptoms and then rifing for your best guess as to cause and noticing any change in reaction, you can get diagnostic confirmation. I think that what you are symptomatic with is often the best thing to treat first. Most of the time you rife for 3 minutes per frequency and you might rife 3-6 frequencies before you see a change.

Here's my concern about this though. Why are all of these things affecting us. Why isn't our body dealing with things as well as other peoples bodies. You mentioned all the Antibiotics and it sounded like you feel like that is the cause. I'm so sorry. I know you did what you had to do in taking them. I tried so hard to avoid them. I was sorta sick for 7 years and really sick for 4 and really really sick for 2 and Then finally agreed to Antibiotics . By really really sick I mean unable to work. So not doing Antibiotics isn't the answer for everyone anyway.

I hope you find an answer. Here are a few ideas to consider.
1. I was recently having digestive issues (loose stools) due to antibiotics. My naturaopath added standard process brand Lactic acid Yeast wafers to my regime and everything got better. He called this a different kind of good bacteria or something. I haven't had any food reactions to them, but I am not very reactive these days.

2. Have you tried garden of life products. They are predigested. Green drink and protein drink. I lived on them for awhile. Also if you react to that you can try egg protein, instead of whey, goat, pea.

3. We can engage in a dialogue on faith healing. I think it is my best hope. And it is far more okay than people think. It doesn't have to be really uncomfortable, but it does require us to look at ourselves and make some real changes in the way we think about ourselves, God and our illnesses.

I would not buy a rife machine, without trying one. I would see if you can find someone who owns one, or even visit a chiropractor that has one, and see if you can get some answers. There are better diagnostic tools. If you feel good about how it goes for you then you could get one.
The thing to know about rife is that if I rife for all my known active infections, I don't have any real herx. If I rife for just one of my infections I get a herx. Makes you really wonder how often a herx is really just a secondary infection getting to be top dog and the immune system isn't handling things.
God Bless you. I'm so sorry it is so hard for you to eat.
Grace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)